Full time Permanent Position, Responsible for the construction, troubleshooting and testing of electrical control panels.
- Understanding of electrical and mechanical schematics and drawings.
- Drilling, tapping, punching and mounting components to panels.
- Point to point wiring of internal panel components, such as PLCs, relays, motor starters, VFDs and communications equipment.
- Use of DMM to confirm wiring.
- Minimum of Associate Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Technology or related technical course work, and/or High School Diploma or GED with experience in control panel construction.
- Have a high-quality standard and attention to detail. Strong mechanical and electrical skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Moderate physical work including regular walking, standing, bending, crouching, stooping and sitting for extended periods of time.
- Hand / eye coordination in the use of power and hand tools. Vision to read schematics, blueprints, and electrical drawings.
- Excellent speech and communication skills. Dexterity of hands and fingers to assemble circuit boards, computer panels, and cabinets.
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds.